Dar tends to be overenthusiastic.
He often flirts with Mint. He and Damson often play tricks on each other. He's very protective of the other members of the ten-command. He gets furious when a caravan driver tries to rape Damson, and after Amberley attacks Brier, he leads the ten-command in a revenge mission against Amberley's ten-command.
- ↑ The Gates of Tagmeth, "Chapter II: Departure", V — " 'Dar, Mint, Niall, and Damson have been promoted to ten-commanders.' "
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter VI: Blades Unsheathed", I — "When Dar, as usual overenthusiastic, drew back with a flourish into the guard position,"
- ↑ Bound in Blood, "Chapter V: Fractures", II — "As [Anise] spoke, she cast an involuntary sidelong glare at Mint and Dar, who as usual were flirting."
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Sea of Time, "Chapter IX: Into the Wastes", III — " 'You should have broken his neck,' said Dar, furious. He and Damson might play tricks on each other all day long, but they were teammates and this was an outsider."
- ↑ The Sea of Time, "Chapter XIV: Winter Solstice" — " 'To get ’em alone, one on one, and give ’em a taste of what they gave Five,' said Dar."
- ↑ The Sea of Time, "Chapter XIV: Winter Solstice" — " 'It may have been Dar’s idea, but I agreed with it,' "